Beauty & Skincare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty & Skincare

all about beauty and Skincare!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mind the soap bar...=)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blain
I'm a Newbee
Blain

mind the soap bar...=) Empty
PostSubject: mind the soap bar...=)   mind the soap bar...=) I_icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 9:43 am

ok i use a soap bar as a cleanser practically....it is natural...its from delizioso skincare, its mint, sweet mint i think, its pretty cooling ad great for the morning, its all i use so is that good guys??
Back to top Go down
Blain
I'm a Newbee
Blain

PostSubject: Re: mind the soap bar...=)   mind the soap bar...=) I_icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 9:52 am

=)
Back to top Go down
AGATHAAGATHA
I'm a Newbee
AGATHAAGATHA

PostSubject: Re: mind the soap bar...=)   mind the soap bar...=) I_icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 9:58 am

Ohh LOL you are sooo funny..!! hehm soo.. I havent tried it.... heheh I actually use french milled soap! from pre de provence. But I love their other stuff yyou should try it! Actuall i have to tell you that a soap bar for a cleanser is not good.. unless its meant to be a cleanser and as I looked it says to be a body bar lol but do as you wish!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mind the soap bar...=)   mind the soap bar...=) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mind the soap bar...=)
Page 1 of 1