Beauty & Skincare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty & Skincare

all about beauty and Skincare!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

do any of ya peeps know how to keep my afro standing??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steveyboy
I'm a Newbee
steveyboy

do any of ya peeps know how to keep my afro standing?? Empty
PostSubject: do any of ya peeps know how to keep my afro standing??   do any of ya peeps know how to keep my afro standing?? I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 10:44 am

k so i have an afro...i got it done at the hairdressers...it keep ploppin on my head, an it won't stand, i dont use gel casue dat makes it look really sleezy...i try n use hairspray but it don't stand for long...u know wat i mean? i don wanna use soo mush hairspray dat my hair goes hard or anythin' so how do i keep it up??
TNX peeps
steve tongue Razz
afro afro

Last edited by steveyboy on Mon 09 Mar 2009, 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: do any of ya peeps know how to keep my afro standing??   do any of ya peeps know how to keep my afro standing?? I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 10:46 am

Hey Steve, It might be that you have damaged hair n if you had any hot treatments or straightening on ur hair it mightv done damage!
Back to top Go down
https://beautyandskincare.forumotion.com
steveyboy
I'm a Newbee
steveyboy

PostSubject: Re: do any of ya peeps know how to keep my afro standing??   do any of ya peeps know how to keep my afro standing?? I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 10:51 am

i didn't ask y it doesn't stand, i asked how can i make it stand....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: do any of ya peeps know how to keep my afro standing??   do any of ya peeps know how to keep my afro standing?? I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 10:59 am

steve, Sorry I just meant to help lol but I huess I forgot to say.. that you should try using a Shea butter hair mask of your hair to regain the moisture and the strength of hair, I use unrefinbed whipped shea butter! try it out! and I hope i helped you this time Smile
Back to top Go down
https://beautyandskincare.forumotion.com
wiltedlove
I'm a Newbee
wiltedlove

PostSubject: Re: do any of ya peeps know how to keep my afro standing??   do any of ya peeps know how to keep my afro standing?? I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 10:25 pm

I have absolutley no advice here Steve sorry because I do not have your type of hair.. but Im thinking stop using the hair spray and leave it natural!
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
steveyboy
I'm a Newbee
steveyboy

PostSubject: Re: do any of ya peeps know how to keep my afro standing??   do any of ya peeps know how to keep my afro standing?? I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 2:04 am

it flops on my head!!!
jeeze, wilted love, u always don't answer about the topic like wen u answer jons welcomin ting n mine 2!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do any of ya peeps know how to keep my afro standing??   do any of ya peeps know how to keep my afro standing?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do any of ya peeps know how to keep my afro standing??
Page 1 of 1