Beauty & Skincare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty & Skincare

all about beauty and Skincare!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chicken neck and wrinkles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JhonMcdonaldDeeDooey
I'm a Newbee
JhonMcdonaldDeeDooey

chicken neck and wrinkles Empty
PostSubject: chicken neck and wrinkles   chicken neck and wrinkles I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009, 1:34 am

does anybody have a formula for wrinkles and/or chicken neck???
not like i have it
duh!
but lots of people do
Surprised
Back to top Go down
MANAIKE
I'm a Newbee
MANAIKE

PostSubject: Re: chicken neck and wrinkles   chicken neck and wrinkles I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 1:31 am

well if you dont have it are you asking?? hmmm Im probably gonna give yopu a tip and you are gonna steal the formula and make a magic wrinkle away cream and become a millionaire and I will be left with no credit... scratch or better yet all the answers you combine you will put it into one... Suspect Shocked FORMULA BY MIKE natural and healthy!
The Green Thompson seedless grape is one of the ingredients of the anti wrinkle expensive creams and is very useful too. You have to first cut the grape into two halves and then crush it. Pay extra attention to the crow feet and the fine lines near your mouth and neck. Leave it for about twenty minutes or so and then rinse it with warm water and pat dry the area. Do it daily. And soon you’ll fine them gone in no time.
There is another simpler natural method to reduce wrinkles. Take a table spoon of honey to it add one fourth tea spoon of fresh carrot juice. Apply this all over your face and then wipe it off with cotton wool soaked in warm water to which a bit of sodium bicarbonate is also added. It helps in removing the fine wrinkles and roughness from the face. You can also try the lettuce Lemon anti wrinkle face mask for early result.

I hope I helped you because as I suspect Smile you are the one in need of help!
Back to top Go down
JhonMcdonaldDeeDooey
I'm a Newbee
JhonMcdonaldDeeDooey

PostSubject: Re: chicken neck and wrinkles   chicken neck and wrinkles I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 1:38 am

I DON'T HAVE IT!
DO YOU???
Back to top Go down
steveyboy
I'm a Newbee
steveyboy

PostSubject: Re: chicken neck and wrinkles   chicken neck and wrinkles I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 1:38 am

Some body needs a chill pill pic teasing man!
Back to top Go down
steveyboy
I'm a Newbee
steveyboy

PostSubject: Re: chicken neck and wrinkles   chicken neck and wrinkles I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 1:39 am

calm down...don't be tempered....like when u were arguin wit me!
Back to top Go down
MANAIKE
I'm a Newbee
MANAIKE

PostSubject: Re: chicken neck and wrinkles   chicken neck and wrinkles I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 1:39 am

look at my picture does it look like I have it?? and who needs a chill pill Mr.. DeeDooooy
???
Back to top Go down
steveyboy
I'm a Newbee
steveyboy

PostSubject: Re: chicken neck and wrinkles   chicken neck and wrinkles I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 1:46 am

Dooey...not u
Back to top Go down
JhonMcdonaldDeeDooey
I'm a Newbee
JhonMcdonaldDeeDooey

PostSubject: Re: chicken neck and wrinkles   chicken neck and wrinkles I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 1:48 am

by the way in your picture you are suffering from turkey neck....yes you are! and you asre suffering from anger managment, both of you south park fans and fat rat fans!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MANAIKE
I'm a Newbee
MANAIKE

PostSubject: Re: chicken neck and wrinkles   chicken neck and wrinkles I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 1:50 am

John well if you dont have it why ask the question?? no reason to raise the text at us lol get it?? jk
Back to top Go down
Christie
**Beauty DIVA**
Christie

PostSubject: Re: chicken neck and wrinkles   chicken neck and wrinkles I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 5:56 am

stop! all of u!
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
Don
I'm a Newbee
Don

PostSubject: Re: chicken neck and wrinkles   chicken neck and wrinkles I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009, 7:41 am

i should report dooey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chicken neck and wrinkles   chicken neck and wrinkles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chicken neck and wrinkles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beauty & Skincare :: Skin Talk :: Anti-Aging-
Jump to: