Beauty & Skincare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty & Skincare

all about beauty and Skincare!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AGATHAAGATHA
I'm a Newbee
AGATHAAGATHA

My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is... Empty
PostSubject: My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is...   My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is... I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 3:36 am

MAC OMG I love it soo much the coverage is amazing and the colors are radient no one can beat Mac with wuality.. I am a cosmotologist and I work with MAC cosmetics daily. If you dont know about it Shocked or Havent tried it Shocked rish to the drugstore right now because MAC cosmetics are to die for... Love AGA oh and if anyone contradicts my opinion I am willing to test new brands!
Back to top Go down
Christie
**Beauty DIVA**
Christie

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is...   My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is... I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 3:41 am

girl aga,

u no what im gonna say right? if u r willing to try new brands, u gotta try delizioso's new lip shimmer! they are the best, oh and the 100% pure blush! since they r all natural, i personally like them moer than mac...but its ur skin soo go ahead! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
AGATHAAGATHA
I'm a Newbee
AGATHAAGATHA

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is...   My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is... I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 3:50 am

I had given those two a shot well not the delizioso LIP GLOSS!!! I mean i use mainly lip stick and the 100% pure one is more like a cheek moisturizer doesnt give much color.. Mac gives the ultimate vibrant colors.. and coverage like I said soo.. But its your very own opinio and if you go for more of a natural look then that nice too
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is...   My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is... I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 7:28 am

sorry girl MAC is nice and all but I try to go with natural!
Back to top Go down
https://beautyandskincare.forumotion.com
JhonMcdonaldDeeDooey
I'm a Newbee
JhonMcdonaldDeeDooey

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is...   My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is... I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 10:07 am

i LOVEEELOVELOVEEEEEE MAC IT IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD THE BEST THAT EVER HAPPEND TO ME! I LOVE IT,!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is...   My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is... I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 10:14 am

John are you a guy?? lol
Back to top Go down
JhonMcdonaldDeeDooey
I'm a Newbee
JhonMcdonaldDeeDooey

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is...   My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is... I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 10:40 am

EXUCUSE ME??????????????
Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is...   My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is... I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 10:49 am

No offense to you John I was just wondering because I guess you are the very first guy I know using Mac cosmetics! Im sorry if I have upset you!
Back to top Go down
JhonMcdonaldDeeDooey
I'm a Newbee
JhonMcdonaldDeeDooey

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is...   My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is... I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 11:42 am

AHHHHHH!!!!
YOU SPALT MY NAME WRONG!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is...   My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is... I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 11:46 am

G Im sorry! honest..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is...   My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Ultimatley Favourite Cosmetics Brand is...
Page 1 of 1