Beauty & Skincare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty & Skincare

all about beauty and Skincare!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A newbie on here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wiltedlove
I'm a Newbee
wiltedlove

A newbie on here Empty
PostSubject: A newbie on here   A newbie on here I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 10:16 pm

I can see that this forum is quite new and as am I I love you I currently work as a hairdresser at my local spa and an avon rep. not my fave choices but you have to deal with what you have to do. As for beauty and skin care I take good care of my skin and would love to hear new advice opinions and give advice to different points of views! Its really great to be on here!
Leah drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
Christie
**Beauty DIVA**
Christie

A newbie on here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newbie on here   A newbie on here I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 11:18 pm

Welcome leah,

this forum is new! me and my friend made it together! shes the admin though (but we both own it...and i let her be it casuse it doesn't matter anyways!) we all have to do what we don't want sometimes, (i don't love or like or enjoy working as a museum receptionist myself!) but we have to do that...its a part of life!
Back to top Go down
wiltedlove
I'm a Newbee
wiltedlove

A newbie on here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newbie on here   A newbie on here I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 12:10 am

wiltedlove wrote:
I can see that this forum is quite new and as am I I love you I currently work as a hairdresser at my local spa and an avon rep. not my fave choices but you have to deal with what you have to do. As for beauty and skin care I take good care of my skin and would love to hear new advice opinions and give advice to different points of views! Its really great to be on here!
Leah drunken
Guess what guys lol just a couple months ago I quit hair dressing.. still an avon rep though but now I work in Temptations! YAY heh toungeshow
Back to top Go down
Don
I'm a Newbee
Don

A newbie on here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newbie on here   A newbie on here I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr 2009, 6:26 am

nice rose...wilted love, i get it...wilted love...wilted rose
Back to top Go down
AGATHAAGATHA
I'm a Newbee
AGATHAAGATHA

A newbie on here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newbie on here   A newbie on here I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2009, 1:28 am

huh?? Wilted Love is LEAH!!! I work with here lol mistakes happen
Back to top Go down
Don
I'm a Newbee
Don

A newbie on here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newbie on here   A newbie on here I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2009, 3:13 am

i meant her pic is a rose you c? nice rose. like if she had a sunflower i would say nice sunflower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A newbie on here Empty
PostSubject: Re: A newbie on here   A newbie on here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A newbie on here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beauty & Skincare :: Main Topics :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: