Beauty & Skincare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty & Skincare

all about beauty and Skincare!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cleansing??????????lol

Go down 
4 posters

choose wat is better!
mountain water
cleansing??????????lol I_vote_lcap0%cleansing??????????lol I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
natural cleanser
cleansing??????????lol I_vote_lcap100%cleansing??????????lol I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
tap water
 0% [ 0 ]
poisen-lol
 0% [ 0 ]
none of the above
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Don
I'm a Newbee
Don

cleansing??????????lol Empty
PostSubject: cleansing??????????lol   cleansing??????????lol I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 7:12 am

k so guys, since you persons are so good with this, i wanted to ask, what is so good in a cleanser, that makes it better than washing your face everyday with mouintain spring water??? i mean its like half water anyways...oh and some contain posion like PEG EDTA ETC.........like isn't it better to just use water than that poisen (nbot saying all cleansers are poisen)
i mean u have to agree, i mean agree with me, or agree with dooey!
lol
jk
not insulting anyone!
o n btw rose nice skin care brand
u 2 christie
Back to top Go down
HirokuGirl
I'm a Newbee
HirokuGirl

PostSubject: Re: cleansing??????????lol   cleansing??????????lol I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 8:28 am

Well Don.. Many Skincare cleansers are 100% Natural and if you are looking for an OIL FREE cleanser.. try Deliziosos foaming.. the difference from water are the good extracts infusions etc... also some very popular cleansers are clay.. try the body deli or delizioso which remove toxins.. another type of cleanser is an oil cleanser which is highly recommended for acne prone skin. another type is a cream cleanser.. which is great for any type of skin especially dry.. and last but not least is a gel cleanser.... if you have any questions or would like places to get these types of cleaansers just post back lol! Oh and I almost forgot there is a soap cleanser which is technically like a soap bar except gentle enough for skin.. so u see much more effective then spring water! lol good luck on choosing one jk
Back to top Go down
Don
I'm a Newbee
Don

PostSubject: Re: cleansing??????????lol   cleansing??????????lol I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 8:30 am

hehe, justr asking, not buying a cleanser, but thanks ne ways.... cause i saw an artical about how good it is to cleanse, and it was advertising a place that had really bad things in it according to some people there bad, n e way thanks for the lond comment! toungeshow
Back to top Go down
HirokuGirl
I'm a Newbee
HirokuGirl

PostSubject: Re: cleansing??????????lol   cleansing??????????lol I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 8:33 am

YES I totally agree lots of brands carry cleansers with really toxic ingredients.... Do you currently use a cleanser?? Don?? lol What kind?? Just wondering!
Back to top Go down
Don
I'm a Newbee
Don

PostSubject: Re: cleansing??????????lol   cleansing??????????lol I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 8:37 am

no, and no kind
lol
Back to top Go down
HirokuGirl
I'm a Newbee
HirokuGirl

PostSubject: Re: cleansing??????????lol   cleansing??????????lol I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 8:38 am

you should really start using a cleanser.... lol Im not kidding it will reallly smoothen outr your skin and a moisturizer with a SPF-15 for both genders dont worry lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cleansing??????????lol   cleansing??????????lol I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 5:49 am

DON come on.. you have to at LEAST use a soap bar.. oh right... unless you live out in the country... lol farao
Back to top Go down
https://beautyandskincare.forumotion.com
Don
I'm a Newbee
Don

PostSubject: Re: cleansing??????????lol   cleansing??????????lol I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 6:18 am

who ever says i dont use soap, come on im not like somekind of hobo covered in dirt...lol
i just cant imagine a guy (me) using like a suki clenser or whatever you (hiroku) suested....lol thanks for the 10 pnts in YA lol)
Back to top Go down
wiltedlove
I'm a Newbee
wiltedlove

PostSubject: Re: cleansing??????????lol   cleansing??????????lol I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 2:02 am

I agree a cleanser is viatl in your skin acre regimen
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cleansing??????????lol   cleansing??????????lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cleansing??????????lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beauty & Skincare :: Skin Talk :: Everyday Skincare-
Jump to: