Beauty & Skincare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty & Skincare

all about beauty and Skincare!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

is there a way to remove pigmintation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella
I'm a Newbee
Isabella

is there a way to remove pigmintation Empty
PostSubject: is there a way to remove pigmintation   is there a way to remove pigmintation I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 3:58 am

its just a little mostly on my arms...thanks!
Back to top Go down
MANAIKE
I'm a Newbee
MANAIKE

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to remove pigmintation   is there a way to remove pigmintation I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 4:19 am

Ok so the reason for skin pigmentation is overload of iron or deficiancy of vitamins E and A. Make sure to include these foods in your daily diet!
Liver, Sweet potatoes,Carrots,Mangoes,Spinach,Cantaloupe,Dried Apricots,Milk,Cheese,Egg yolks,Sunflower Seeds ,Almonds,Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, corn oil,Blueberries,Hazelnuts,Wheat Germ,Pine Nuts,Avocado,Salmon, halibut.

Also try this to speed up the process daily is,
Put some vitamin E on your pigmentation before going to bed you can get it in gel caps.
Put the juice of raw potatoes and beets on your face for 20 minutes this will lighten skin but dont forget to add the juice of 1 lemon.

Apply some mashed Strawberry on your face and rinse off after 15 minutes to get lighter complexion.

Mix some Lemon Juice and Cucumber Juice in equal proportion and apply on your face, Rinse off after 20 minutes to get brighter complexion.

Make a sourcream mask with the above fruits I recommended.. Hope my reciepes help you out.. and tell me the results lol good luck!
Back to top Go down
Isabella
I'm a Newbee
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to remove pigmintation   is there a way to remove pigmintation I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 4:46 am

i'll try it...but the pigmintation is mostly on my arms...should i still apply the face mask..??
Back to top Go down
MANAIKE
I'm a Newbee
MANAIKE

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to remove pigmintation   is there a way to remove pigmintation I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 5:00 am

yes of course you can!! dont worry it will help you VERY mcuh!
Back to top Go down
Isabella
I'm a Newbee
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to remove pigmintation   is there a way to remove pigmintation I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 5:01 am

but i dont want my face lighter, it my body that is pigmentated not my face...my face is fine!
Back to top Go down
MANAIKE
I'm a Newbee
MANAIKE

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to remove pigmintation   is there a way to remove pigmintation I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 5:05 am

just like I said in the previous time apply it anywhere where you have pigmentation body counts lol misunderstandings are funny to a fudge jk
Back to top Go down
Isabella
I'm a Newbee
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to remove pigmintation   is there a way to remove pigmintation I_icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 9:08 am

thank you! it worked pretty welll, though it just lessend it, not removed, but TNX anyways!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to remove pigmintation   is there a way to remove pigmintation I_icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 9:12 am

kool suggestion mike! you are the brain on this forum lol! I have to suggest this to my friends!
Back to top Go down
https://beautyandskincare.forumotion.com
Christie
**Beauty DIVA**
Christie

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to remove pigmintation   is there a way to remove pigmintation I_icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 9:16 am

all our freind are on this forum! LOL! i no mike is a little mastermind! lol! u never know what he'll make up next!!! mike is this from your mind, or like did your family write a book???????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to remove pigmintation   is there a way to remove pigmintation I_icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 9:18 am

YES YES Absolutley Chris but I didnt wanna say who is the one with the pigments... :O they just may get offended! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://beautyandskincare.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is there a way to remove pigmintation   is there a way to remove pigmintation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is there a way to remove pigmintation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beauty & Skincare :: Skin Talk :: Treatments-
Jump to: