Beauty & Skincare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty & Skincare

all about beauty and Skincare!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS

Go down 
+6
Admin
MANAIKE
HirokuGirl
AGATHAAGATHA
Christie
SUNNY
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SUNNY
I'm a Newbee

SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS Empty
PostSubject: SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS   SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 3:04 am

Hi everyone,

I know that Cosmetic and skin care products which we purchase in retail stores contains lot of chemicals and toxic ingredients, which lead to different types of skin and body disorders. I think we MUST use more "natural" staff, which will be healthy for all of us... Can you recommend a few NATURAL Products, which are truly working, and are "truly" natural????
Thanks

SUNNY flower
Back to top Go down
Christie
**Beauty DIVA**
Christie

PostSubject: Re: SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS   SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 3:08 am

well i personally like delizioso skincare, 100% pure, bare minerals, (after this is not all natural) lush and body shop!
if you have any ways to get rid of flu and cold please reply to my question in off topic!!! thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.temptationsbathnbody.com
AGATHAAGATHA
I'm a Newbee
AGATHAAGATHA

PostSubject: Re: SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS   SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 3:11 am

Hello.. Im new but anyways, yeah I came up on this and I must disagree!!! Many NATURAL products dont work nearly as good as others for example can you even compare bare minerals to mac... :O oh no way.. Girl you just have to sacrafice "body disorders" in the name of beauty lol and I have been using these products for my whole life and I am healthy and at 49 and still getting compliments ion my looks Im also a cosmotologist so if you need advice... talk to me!
Back to top Go down
HirokuGirl
I'm a Newbee
HirokuGirl

PostSubject: Re: SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS   SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 3:59 am

Hi Sunny I hope you are having a sunny day Wink sunny anyway what I use is suki skincare they also have cosmetics which are really nice and naturals, I have also tried juice beauty but it really burned my skin so I discontiniued use with that, bare essentials where ok, but I prefered suki.. umm Christie I will give a shot to those other brands that you recommended!
Back to top Go down
MANAIKE
I'm a Newbee
MANAIKE

PostSubject: Re: SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS   SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 4:42 am

I am not a girl thus i dont use cosmetics but an old farmers trick which my mother taught me was to rub strawberries on your cheeks for a blush, beets for a purple color and for your lips use unrefined olive oil, also as for skin care I use sour cream, teas, and tomato juice, just cut the tomato in half and rub it on your face, it will not color just tone and then you wash off, growing up on a farm that is what I used and that is what i recommend which is ACTUALLY natural just plain old groceries.. tell me if it works for you!
Back to top Go down
Christie
**Beauty DIVA**
Christie

PostSubject: Re: SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS   SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 4:45 am

mike you are soo good with these!!!Thanks!!! i never knew you could do that!!! thanks alot!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS   SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 7:26 am

cool tips mike!! very helpfull lol but anyways to Sunny I recommend Delizioso Skincare.. take a look at mine and christies videos on youtube they review alot of their stuff. but anyways they I think are soon gonna make more color stuff so look out for that otherwise I currently use bare essentuals (iforget the spelling) lol Good Luck and tell us what you decide to try!
Back to top Go down
https://beautyandskincare.forumotion.com
JhonMcdonaldDeeDooey
I'm a Newbee
JhonMcdonaldDeeDooey

PostSubject: Re: SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS   SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 7:43 am

i DISAGREE people who make natural things are liars!!!!! thay are not natural! synthetic cosmetics and skincare tell the truth, naturals don't!!! dont you seee???????????
they lie!!! Twisted Evil
AGATHA IS RIGHT!!!
Back to top Go down
TinaEdwards
I'm a Newbee
TinaEdwards

PostSubject: Re: SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS   SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009, 8:24 am

John you dont have to be so harsh it is just yours and agathas opinions.. but anyways I use a whole spectrum of natural products!
Back to top Go down
MANAIKE
I'm a Newbee
MANAIKE

PostSubject: Re: SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS   SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Mar 2009, 8:57 pm

Telkl us hgow everything is going because we gave you ots of tips and I didint hear back from you!
Back to top Go down
Don
I'm a Newbee
Don

PostSubject: Re: SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS   SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 8:55 am

probably left the forum!
Back to top Go down
triciawLBri
I'm a Newbee
triciawLBri

PostSubject: some recomendations for you   SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 8:32 am

You are so right about the chemicals in the skincare on the market today. Unfortunately, even those claiming to be 'natural' aren't all that natural. Check out my blog articles about ingredients in skincare. www.triciagraft.blogspot.com
I can tell you L'Bri Pure n' Natural products are as natural as possible for being a manmade product. The only way to have a 100% natural product is to make it yourself. Check out my website www.triciagraft.lbri.com to see all our skincare products and try free samples if you would like ($6.75 shipping) 7-10 day supply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.triciagraft.blogspot.com
Christie
**Beauty DIVA**
Christie

PostSubject: Re: SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS   SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 11:25 pm

triciawLBri wrote:
You are so right about the chemicals in the skincare on the market today. Unfortunately, even those claiming to be 'natural' aren't all that natural. Check out my blog articles about ingredients in skincare. www.triciagraft.blogspot.com
I can tell you L'Bri Pure n' Natural products are as natural as possible for being a manmade product. The only way to have a 100% natural product is to make it yourself. Check out my website www.triciagraft.lbri.com to see all our skincare products and try free samples if you would like ($6.75 shipping) 7-10 day supply.

yes i agree, and some people think really natural isn't as effective as synthetic, thats why i studied all the ingredients of most skincare products and know what is and isn't now...i also have my wn skincare line and know whats in it!
Back to top Go down
triciawLBri
I'm a Newbee
triciawLBri

PostSubject: Re: SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS   SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS I_icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 11:53 pm

Christie wrote:
triciawLBri wrote:

yes i agree, and some people think really natural isn't as effective as synthetic, thats why i studied all the ingredients of most skincare products and know what is and isn't now...i also have my wn skincare line and know whats in it!

I give you lots of credit for doing your own line. Unfortunately I don't have the time to do that. With cats, business, church and more (a teenage stepson, oops 20yr old) life can get a bit crazy. Here's a site to check the safety of ingredients. You can check individual ingredients or product lines. www.safecosmetics.org I'm going on memory here, (od ya' know) so if it is a wrong address, let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.triciagraft.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS   SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 11:23 pm

Lookslike the right address lol.. well I ussually check out skin deep but when Im shopping from smaller companies not all are on there so I go by google lol!
Back to top Go down
https://beautyandskincare.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS   SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAFTEY OF EVERYDAY COSMETIC PRODUCTS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beauty & Skincare :: Skin Talk :: Everyday Skincare-
Jump to: