Beauty & Skincare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty & Skincare

all about beauty and Skincare!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everybody is going on about the straightening... :O

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HirokuGirl
I'm a Newbee
HirokuGirl

Everybody is going on about the straightening... :O Empty
PostSubject: Everybody is going on about the straightening... :O   Everybody is going on about the straightening... :O I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 10:47 pm

But I have very straight hair and people alway seem to want the opposite lol cause I m trying to curl mine.. When I curl it with an iron it only stays for like an hour and ends uop messed uo in the end.. and I dont want to get a perm because I do sorta like my hair and perm will so ruin it and I already dyed my hair so many times like right now its back to black but last month I had it a whitish silver (not granny old hair) but really cool and it looked good on me when I had a lot of eyeliner and my eyes really popped out u know lol but anyway Im looking for more of a formal look.. does anybody have any tips?
Back to top Go down
steveyboy
I'm a Newbee
steveyboy

PostSubject: Re: Everybody is going on about the straightening... :O   Everybody is going on about the straightening... :O I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 4:50 am

oh i hve1....every night, braid your hair and if u do that all da time it will be wavy, and if u brush it alot itl go away so its easy to make and remove!
steve afro lol! geek jocolor cherry
Back to top Go down
steveyboy
I'm a Newbee
steveyboy

PostSubject: Re: Everybody is going on about the straightening... :O   Everybody is going on about the straightening... :O I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 5:42 am

it may go less but from the dye and streigtenin ur hair will fall out if u dont stopp
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everybody is going on about the straightening... :O   Everybody is going on about the straightening... :O I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 7:36 am

Try dying you hair with henna its more healthy.. you can check out our video on hair dye!
Back to top Go down
https://beautyandskincare.forumotion.com
MANAIKE
I'm a Newbee
MANAIKE

PostSubject: Re: Everybody is going on about the straightening... :O   Everybody is going on about the straightening... :O I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Mar 2009, 8:54 pm

I NEVER have to straighten even though I have naturally curly hair but having a buzz cut makes life much easier for me!
Back to top Go down
steveyboy
I'm a Newbee
steveyboy

PostSubject: Re: Everybody is going on about the straightening... :O   Everybody is going on about the straightening... :O I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 4:53 am

oviosly mann u r a guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody is going on about the straightening... :O   Everybody is going on about the straightening... :O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everybody is going on about the straightening... :O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beauty & Skincare :: Other than Skin... :: All About Hair-
Jump to: